Here’s the good news… Everyone’s intuition fails them… After all, it’s supposed to.
Many of us believe our intuition is supposed to be perfect, always leading us into “right” situations but that’s a myth that needs to be dispelled.
Most of my clients and students come to me because they want to trust their intuition better. They often say to me, “I thought I was trusting my intuition when I made my decision but then it turned out to be all wrong.” What they don’t understand is that they were trusting their intuition and it was leading them exactly where they needed to be.
Your intuition is not a perfect guiding system in the sense that it keeps you from experiencing discomfort or difficulty. Your intuition is, however, the perfect system for guiding you into the experiences you need that will grow and expand you although that doesn’t always feel good. Just like meeting Mr. Right only to find out he’s Mr. Wrong. But if you’d never met Mr. Wrong, you wouldn’t know what does or doesn’t work for you in a relationship and what you are ready to move beyond.
Your intuition is always operating for your highest benefit. Trusting your intuition means understanding that at times it may lead you into places you had not expected but where you will find your greatest growth.
INTUITIVE LIVING STEPS TO REINFORCE THIS MESSAGE:
If you wish to trust your intuition more, try these techniques:
- Learn to play more and be less serious. The mental body tends to override intuition when it gets caught up only in work, obligation, stress and overwhelm.
- Know that life is not meant to be perfect and that failure and upset is going to happen and that it is a good thing.
- Practice intuitively decoding life’s symbolism so you are more aware of how you get your information and can tell the difference between your intellect and intuition. (Intuitive reading and development classes help with this tool.)
- Find appreciation for every unwanted experience you’ve had by going back and finding the lesson and growth in the experience.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself!
- And of course… meditate and still your mind more.
I only want for you what you want for yourself,
Clairvoyant medium and life strategist helping you learn to be the TRUE YOU!